BigBang G Dragon's Pop Art in Seoul Museum of Art

오전 5:29 missh 0 Comments



I've forgotten to post this big event that K-pop lovers might like. 
Few months ago, I went to Seoul Museum of Art  (Seoul Sirip Misulgwan) to see G-Dragon's art work.
This museum is near City Hall Station and it takes about 3-5 min. walking distance. 



The title of this exhibition is PeaceMinusOne
Peace+Minus+One
(Coexistence of ideal peace & the actual reality.)  


As I remember, it took about $10 (USD) per person for the entrance fee,
and audio guide was available for $3. 



We were also able to see some of GD's collections. 


Some of sets of their music video.
( I had no idea that these art pieces were actually a part of set from their music video but..
thats what BigBang Fans told me.) 


had no idea..
(Someone with an audio guide! please tell me what this is... )


Generally, it was interesting to see how an musician gets involved in to different types of art and how he presents. It was great to see how GD has interest and potential not only on the music or fashion but to spend his time on this art exhibition. 


Rather this exhibition was one of the image marketing or a trend of celebrities being a photographer or painter, I think this exhibition was successful to show his passion and his love of art as a name of "ARTIST"


0 개의 댓글:

참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.